GELID Solutions is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which GELID Solutions of HONG KONG (Business Registration Number 38132592) (together with our subsidiaries, our holding company, subsidiaries of our holding company from time to time, collectively called “GELID Solutions Ltd” or “we”) collects personal data from you and how we process such data.
By visiting our website www.gelidsolutions.com (our “Site”), you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
- 1. Collection of information
- 1.1 For the purposes outlined in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- (b) Information you give us – information that you provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and other personal description) by filling in forms on our Site, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise), for example:
- (i) when you report any problem to us;
- (ii) when you use certain features on our Site;
- (iii) when you request any support from us; or
- (iv) when you complete any survey or questionnaire we send you.
- (b) Information we collect about you – information automatically collected when you visit our Site, for example:
- (i) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- (ii) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- 1.2 We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
- 2. Uses made of the information
- 2.1 We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- (a) providing, improving and developing our services;
- (b) researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- (c) presenting content and information in our Site in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- (d) providing you with alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to;
- (e) in any part of the world;
- (f) responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- (g) for direct marketing purposes (please see further details in Clause 2.2 below);
- (h) communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; and;
- (i) purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
- 2.2 We intend to use your personal data in direct marketing (i.e. offering or advertising products or services by sending the relevant information directly to you). We require your consent specifically for this purpose and you may opt out any time. For the purpose of this clause:
- (a) the personal data that may be used in direct marketing are those that you provide to us or we collect from you under Clause 1.1 above;
- (b) the type of services or products that may be offered or advertised will be Thermal Solutions;
- (c) the relevant information may be sent to you by email;
Last updated: 10 May 2018